For the development of VET training packages on SSE, the project will develop four (4) training modules in specific themes:
- “Introduction to SSE and Social Enterprises: Definitions, Values and Principles”.
- “Democratic management and horizontal governance in and for SSE ventures”.
- “Products/ Services Design within SSE operational framework”.
- “Scaling Economy: Local Development, Economic Flows and Networking”.
In addition to the above, all modules will cover the key-aspects of VET (and Adult Education in general), namely:
- Training needs assessment.
- Developing a training curriculum and training plan.
- Delivery of training.
- Learner’s assessment.
- Evaluation of the training.
The main target groups for this Intellectual Output are: VET providers, trainers, consultants and indirectly SSE organisations.
- Increased knowledge and tools in SSE for VET systems; access to innovation and provision of new offers in VET systems; augmented attractiveness of VET curricula for the new and current public.
- New skills, competences and knowledge regarding SSE; Full Training Modules used for their teaching and everyday practices (e.g. targeted advocacy for Career Advisors).
- Increased access to VET which integrates contents on SSE; enrichment of their professional profiles; augmented attractiveness of VET system as education and training high-quality choice.
- To transfer training modules to other target-groups of the unemployed and/or vulnerable population.
- To transfer training modules in other EU countries. This can be achieved directly, given that the material will be in English, online, open and free.